Monday, December 11, 2006

Sheltered in Love CD Benefitting Covenant House

One of my songs, "I Am Here Child" from the Broken To Be A Blessing project, RHR001, on the Ram's Horn Records label, www.ramshornrecords.com was featured on the compilation project just released by Ring of Unity Publishing out of Pennsylvania benefitting Covenant House in Philadelphia, PA. All proceeds benefit Covenant House. For more information, write to at ringofunityproductions@yahoo.com. The cost of the CD is $16.00. There are some great artists on this CD, including Barry Strutt "Mystic Merlin"... and many others. When you buy this compilation project, you are supporting children with every cent. You can also hear my song if you go to this myspace link. I am thankful to Kathy Bonito and Ring of Unity Publishing for the inclusion in this project and I am glad that I can lend my music to benefit some very needy children.

Take a listen,
RamyB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to support those who need it the most - Thanks for sharing!

Since you use Blogger Beta, I'll better comment as Ano, but you'll find me here:
http://rennybasblog.blogspot.com

Ramy Bakke, PhD said...

Yes, it is a great way to support orphaned and needy children. And it's great music too. So order your CD today... $16.00 USD is a small price to pay and every dollar benefits Covenant House. If you are sending a money order, make sure it is made out to Covenant House.

RamyB